Frequently Asked Questions
- How is a job priced?
- Jobs are priced based on the total amount of time it will take to complete the job as well as all paint and materials needed.
- Can I supply the paint?
- Clients are welcome to supply their own paint. However, not all paint is created equal and there is a risk of choosing an inferior paint than what we recommend. Therefore we cannot offer any guarantees on paint you supply. We also receive discounts better than most other painting companies that we are happy to pass on to you.
- What is involved in preparation of an interior job?
- Removing and replacing switch and outlet covers, moving furniture to the middle of the room, filling and repairing of any nail holes, nail pops, and cracks, sanding rough areas, and caulking gaps in trim are all including in the quoted price for all interior jobs.
- What is involved in preparation of an exterior job?
- Scraping and sanding of all loose and peeling paint, sanding rough and uneven areas, priming bare areas, and caulking gaps are all included in the quoted price for all exterior jobs. Additional preparation may include power washing with TSP and bleach.
- Do you offer a guarantee?
- Our Guarantee covers discolouration and adhesion of paint. If the paint starts to fade, bubble, or peel, we will resolve the problem within a reasonable timeframe. However, our Guarantee does not include areas that experience higher levels of wear or moisture including, but not limited to, fences and decks.
- What is involved in a consultation?
- If you find it difficult to choose a colour scheme or how to proceed with a project, our professionals would be happy to assist you using the most innovative technology and ideas to suit your vision.
- Is Benjamin Moore paint the best on the market?
- Like all paint companies, there are many different qualities of paint raging from contractor grade to top of the line paints. We make sure you are getting the most reliable and best quality paints on the market, regardless of brand.